Date of publication: 07-27-2022
Contract type: Internship
Starting date: 08/2022
Experience: Entry Level
Location: Carmel, Indiana
Assistant Digital Content Producer – Internship
As an Assistant Digital Content Producer at LIYAN McATEER, you’ll get to create content that shares our story and vision, promote our brand, and makes an impact across many different digital platforms.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will assist in producing content daily across our websites and social media channels. This will mainly involve the creation of website articles (with supporting graphics), but also includes video, photos, graphics and audio.
· Fluent English (oral and written)
· Good analytical and organization skills
· Knowledge of the brand would be a plus
· Experience with Search Engine Optimization is also plus
Desired Skills and Experience:
· Entry-level producing web and social media content
· Enthusiasm for working on a creative team
· Evidence of a creative and strategic storyteller.
· Experience with social media research, analysis, planning, content production, and execution
· Ability to write, edit and proof-read quality written content
(you’ll be expected to write anything from a two-word social media post to a six-hundred-word website article)
· Good editorial judgement
· Experience with Google Analytics, Facebook Insights and other analytics tools
· Experience with Content Management Systems
· Knowledge of industry best-practices, including content delivery standards and usability
· Strong skills in industry-standard Adobe photo, audio and video editing software
· Ability to work as a part of a team.
· Ability to work independently.
You’ll also need to think up and create a lot of content by yourself with limited team input.
Please upload cover letter, resume and contact information of three professional references by choosing “apply now”.
· Content Creation
· Creative Writing
At Liyan McAteer, we believe that diversity is a strength, and we are committed to cultivating it. We are a diverse team of hard working, ambitious and creative individuals. As an employer that places equal opportunities at the heart of its value system, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified and competent candidates. Our purpose has always been to create a positive experience for not only our customers, but also our team. If you want to join a growing brand with a real philosophy, share your expression of interest and apply now!